By Modiphius Entertainment
Achtung! Cthulhu is a terrifying global battle environment, totally suitable with the decision of Cthulhu, 6th variation and Savage Worlds roleplaying games.
Discover the key historical past of the battle past Western Europe: a land of serious antiquity, steeped in legend; a fiery cauldron of political and occult intrigue the place the warmth is as a lot your enemy as any guy with a gun; and an impressive desert the place in simple terms the robust will live to tell the tale with their sanity intact.
The consultant to North Africa provides a brand new measurement to the key battle, including:
- New tomes of forbidden lore, equivalent to the booklet of Thoth and the e-book of Angels, and but extra summoning spells and protecting enchantments
- barren region cars and kit, fantastical and mundane (including Nachtwolfe's most up-to-date developments)
- exciting guns and artefacts, akin to the Atlantean sliver gun, the Yithian Stone Hunter and the Ashes of Sebek
- old horrors from the depths of the wilderness (and area and time): crocodile hybrid mummies, djinn, and the good Race of Yith
- information on Black Suns quest for Irem and Nachtwolfe's consistent look for Atlantean technology
- Stats and ideas to be used with either name of Cthulhu sixth version AND Savage Worlds in a single book!
Requires the decision of Cthulhu sixth variation or Savage Worlds Rulebooks to play. it is a complement to be used with the Achtung! Cthulhu: Investigator's and Keeper's courses.
Read Online or Download Achtung! Cthulhu: Guide to North Africa PDF
Similar gaming books
Publication through Bjorn T. Boe, Lisa J. Steele, C. A. Suleiman, James Maliszewski
Dragons! the main brilliant of all remarkable beasts. all through historical past, around the globe, stories of fire-breathing monsters have stirred awe and terror. Now . . . play a dragon. take wing with prodigious wingbeats, hovering without problems for hundreds and hundreds of miles. Terrify your foes with hearth, claws, and enamel.
Ray weapons and Rocket Packs!
It’s something to stand a dragon armed with a longsword and a swimsuit of magic plate mail, yet what when you had an atom gun and powered armor? what number zombies may you blow up with a rocket launcher? What occurs if you’re status subsequent to a graviton reactor while it explodes? All of those questions and extra are spoke back in the pages of the know-how Guide—an important handbook of things, risks, and personality concepts to be used in science-fantasy settings like Golarion’s Numeria, land of savagery and super-science!
Within this booklet, you’ll find:
• ideas for dozens of recent technological goods, together with guns, armor, strength fields, hologram turbines, grenades, cybernetic implants, nanotech units, distant controls for robots, and more!
• New feats, spells, and archetypes for technologically savvy characters, besides ideas for the way your talents engage with super-science.
• terribly robust clinical goods and artifacts, comparable to extinction wave units, powered armor, and nuclear reactors!
• The technomancer status classification, which lets you use magic to command robots and tool your expertise .
• principles for synthetic intelligences, the results of the passage of time on technological goods, the risks of radiation, the seven skymetals of Numeria, technological traps, and more!
The know-how advisor is a must have for GMs operating the Iron Gods event course or someone trying to introduce super-science into any Pathfinder event or crusade atmosphere.
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Dirty Tactics Toolbox
- Second Sight (World of Darkness)
- Dharma Book: Thousand Whispers (Kindred of the East)
- Chaining the Beast (Vampire: The Masquerade)
- So You Want to Play Go? Level 2
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Shattered Star Poster Map Folio
Extra resources for Achtung! Cthulhu: Guide to North Africa
Australian investigators may choose one of the following bonuses instead of that provided in the existing template: Professional: an Indian investigator adds +5% to their Fieldcraft, Rifle, and Tactics skills to reflect their training and experience. They can also attempt to pass the Mountain & Winter Warfare training package (see Achtung! 85) to reflect service on the rugged North West Frontier. Ct h BACKGROUND EDGE: NATIONAL IDENTITY Requirements: Novice, Wild Card Indian Professionalism: the Indian troops in North Africa are well trained and very professional.
Other Language (German) starts at EDU×3, unless a native speaker. Jewish SIG investigators should also purchase Other Language (Hebrew). Vigor d6+. Recommended Skills: Boating, Knowledge (Communications), Knowledge (Demolitions), Knowledge (Navigation), Healing, Notice, Survival, Swimming. Useful Edges: Ace, Assassin, Commando, Demo Man, Frogman, Quick Draw, Squid. Special: none. Gear: none. BONUS SIG investigators can choose one of the following: Quick Draw (DEX×3): on a successful skill check, the investigator can ignore the effects of a surprise attack on his DEX rating.
Camouflage” is involved in a variety of operations, including creating fake railheads, exaggerating artillery damage, and turning trucks into tanks (and vice versa). Camofleurs usually come from an artistic background, such as theatre production or film-making, and a Camofleur investigator is definitely a little different to the usual choices, with a combination of artistic and military skills. Driver: Drive Automobile, Spot Hidden. Fitter: Electrical Repair, Jury Rig, Mechanical Repair. Medic: First Aid, Medicine, Pharmacy.
Achtung! Cthulhu: Guide to North Africa by Modiphius Entertainment